Are you sleep deprived? You're not alone.
Find out how to improve your sleep and your health (and get some fun giveaways and food) when
The Huffington Post brings The Sleep Revolution to Yale!
Friday, April 15, 6:30 - 8:00pm
Commons at The Schwarzman Center
Join other undergraduate, graduate, and professional students for a night that will include:
- Giveaways, including free copies of Arianna Huffington’s new book, The Sleep Revolution, socks from The Running Company, water bottles from Tobacco Free Yale, Marpac white noise machines, BedGear mattress sets, Aura Cacia lavender pillow mists, Living Fresh pillow cases and spa kits, Marriott Bluetooth speakers, and Headspace and Spotify subscription discount cards
- Raffle for HuffPost sleep kits, which include Bluetooth speakers, a Spotify subscription, Land’s End PJs, and more!
- Raffle for an Ikea poster and MARYD tray table
- Tips and tricks for better sleep by Yale sleep expert Dr. Meir Kryger
- Free mini facials by L'Occitane
- DIY sleep chart stations led by Peer Wellness Champions
- Delicious, sleep-inducing foods and teas prepared by Yale Hospitality and Chobani
- IKEA room models to help you learn how to make your dorm or apartment more sleep-friendly
- Student Wellness table with free ear plugs, eye masks, herbal teas, and other fun items
- Power napping station
Wear your lounge clothes. Be cozy and get ready for a good night's sleep!
Sponsored by The Huffington Post, Yale Office of Public Affairs and Communications, the Office of the Secretary and Vice President for Student Life, Student Wellness at Yale Health, and Being Well at Yale.
For more about The Sleep Revolution: